We develop digital firearm files. We are not affiliated, associated, or in any way officially connected with Defense Distributed. Code is free speech. Copyright is theft.
Have files you want to share and put on here? Encounter any errors or issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
📖 Getting Started
- DetDisp 3D Printing Guide v1.2 - Getting your first 3D-printer, a Creality Ender 3, and how to use it. No prior 3d-printing knowledge needed. A MUST read! RTFM
🖨️🔫 3d Printable Firearms Projects
Frames & Lowers
- IvanTheTroll's AR15000 - 3D Printable AR15 Lower Receiver - IvanTheTroll's take on the Fosscad V5.1 GS AR15 receiver.
- U-Bolt Vanguard 3D Printable AR15 Lower Receiver - An updated, reinforced Vanguard-style AR15 lower. 3D printable, and reinforced with a U-Bolt, it stands as the strongest printable AR15 lower design that I've seen.
- FreeMenDontAsk G17 - 3d printable G17 Gen3 frame - Freemans Glock 17 Gen3 DIY Frame - Release Version 1.1 - Picture 1
- FreeMenDontAsk G17 - 3d printable G17 Gen3 frame - Freemans Glock 17 Gen3 DIY Frame - Release Version 1.0
- FreeMenDontAsk 'Ghetto Blaster' - 3D printable Tec9/AB10 Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk SD9 3D Printable SD9 Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk 3d Printable M&P Shield Frame - 3d printable M&P Shield Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk AR-15 22lr Lower Receiver - 3d printable AR15 receiver, optimized for printing and made for use with .22lr uppers.
- FreeMenDontAsk DB380 3D Printable DB380 Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk Glock 17 P80 Frame - Release Version 1.0
- FreeMenDontAsk Glock 19 Polymer80 Rail System 3D-Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk Glock 19 Gen3 DIY 3D Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk Glock 26 Polymer80 Rail System 3D Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk G26 Glock Frame - DIY Rail System
- FreeMenDontAsk G43 SS80 Frame - 3D printable G43 SS80 Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk EAA Witness 9mm 3D Printable Frame - EAA Witness 9mm 3D Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk EAA SAR P2K 3D Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk SR9C 3D Printable Frame
- FreeMenDontAsk Vz61 Skorpion Printable Receiver - AR15 FCG
- FreeMenDontAsk Ruger American Pistol Chassis
- FreeMenDontAsk SD9 Glock Mag Conversion Frame
- Project LoPoint - 3D Printable HiPoint C9/CF380 Frame - by CTRLPew
- PolyPlinker - by Point9cmBenis v0.9
- Plastikov - This project represents the first known printable AKM-pattern receiver. Tested over 10 versions, 3000 rounds of ammo, over the course of four months. The end result is method and process to build out pre-headspaced AKM parts kits (specically AMD65 parts kits, you'll need to modify the rear trunnion area to use different rear trunnions). The Plastikov is known to be able to survive over 1000 round when printed in eSun PLA+.
- Plastikov v2.0 - This release improves on the previous v1.x Plastikov versions.
- The FGC-9 - The FGC-9 is a 9x19mm pistol caliber carbine that is made mostly out of 3D-printed components, utilizes an AR-15 or airsoft M4 rifle fire control group, is compatible with Glock magazines and offers a truly effective, simple to build and reliable tactical option for self-defense and more.
- Avalanche_Abbasy's "What Would Stoner Do?" Complete Polymer AR15 Receiver - This is a complete 3D Printed AR15 Lower Receiver inspired by the likes of Inranges's WWSD build series featuring the CAV-15 Polymer Lower. While that lower was designed to be injection molded, I have created a derivative designed to take advantage of 3D printing. Similar to Warfairy's Charon, the lower is printed in parts and includes a fixed buttstock and grip. Provisions have been made to make the lower suitable to being printed in different plastics such as PLA or PETG. To assemble the lower receiver itself, a minimal amount of tools is nessecary. In order to get a quality, long lasting receiver as a result of this project the builder must be patient with the assembly.
- 10-22 Receiver - Ivan's 3D Printable 10-22 Receiver
- Anderson Firearms WildFire - Potatosociety's WildFire Printable AR15 Lower Receiver (Plus Extras)
- Anderson Firearms Hellfire - Potatosociety's Hellfire 3D Printable AR15 Lower Receiver
- Professor Parabellum's Hybrid Square Tube SMG
- Vs22 (Vs61 22lr Receiver) - The Vs22: A printable receiver optimized for 22lr Vz61 uppers from Czechpoint.
- DS1913 - 22lr AR15 Lower - The DS1913 - A printable lower receiver for AR15 22lr dedicated builds.
- The Nautilus 3D Printable Tokarev TT33 Frame - by MrBumpysBigIgloo
- Superstar-15 3D Printable Lower Receiver
- The Big Point - 40sw/45acp Hi Point Frame by Atmac
- The CZAR 3D Printable Vz61 Receiver
- SW1522 Receiver
- The Firebolt - 3D Printable AR-15 Lower Receiver System by SpookySpectre
- The Cheetah-9 Hybrid SMG - by ProfessorParabellum
- The Mac Daddy - MAC11-9 Frame by FMDA1776
- Shield 9 ASP
- The Daichi - 22lr AR15 Upper Receiver by nguyenkvvn
- The Aurora - by Pilotgeek
- The Maverick - by Pilotgeek
- The FMDA DD17.2 3D Printable Glock Frame - This is the FMDA DD17.2 3D-printable Glock Frame. In addition to Glock 17 uppers/slides, it is compatible with Glock 22 uppers/slides.
- The FMDA DD19.2 3D Printable Glock Frame - This is the FMDA DD19.2 3D-printable Glock Frame. In addition to Glock 19 uppers/slides, it is compatible with Glock 22 uppers/slides
Magazines & Accessories:
- IvanTheTroll's 100% DIY AR15 30 Round Magazine - With the help of the contents in this release you are able to make a 30rd AR-15 magazine completely from scratch. Release Version 1.0
- The Menendez Magazine - 3D Printable Glock magazine family - Menendez Mag + Mini-Menendez Mag (3D printable Glock 17 + Glock 19 Magazine)
- Extendez Magazine - 3D Printable 30 Round Glock Mag
- 3D Printable +2 Extensions for Glock 9mm mags - +2 Baseplate Extension for Menendez or Factory Glock 9mm Magazine
- FreeMenDontAsk AR15 Magazine Extensions - 3D Printable Extensions for AR15 Magazines
- 3D Printable +4 and +6 OEM Glock Mag Extensions - by CTRL+Pew
- Glock double stack stand - by plasticfarmer. It will fit the majority of the glocks but not all of them. It will not fit the slim line glocks like the 42,43,43x,48. - Picture 1 Picture 2
- 3D Printable AR22LR Magazine Kit - 3D Printable AR22LR Magazine Kit by Vinh Nguyen
- DDA3V4 3D Printable Pistol Brace - by Aeonicentity
- Braced Pistol Weapon System - by Photon
- Shoulder Thing That Goes Up - by CTRLPew
- RedYankee 3D Printable M&P Shield Holster - by RedYankee
- 3D Printable AR15/AR9 80% Receiver Milling Jigs - by CTRLPew
These STLs have all be sourced from Thingiverse.
- Angled Foregrip (Keymod)
- Angled Foregrip (M-LOK)
- P-Rail AFG grip Remix (M-LOK)
- KRISS Vector Foregrips - 3D Printable KRISS Vector Foregrips by Vinh Nguyen
- Vertical foregrip mp5k style (M-LOK)
- Stubby VFG (Vertical Fore Grip) (M-LOK)
- Rail Grip, Rail Cover and Hand Stop (M-LOK & Keymod)
- Finger Stop (M-LOK)
- KadeCAD 3D Printed Liberator Suppressors
- The IPG 3D Printable .22Cal Silencer System
- Saturn Suppressor System - A 3D printable .22LR Silencer - Designer: iprintgunz
- Moms Demand Full Auto Swift Link- "Moms Demand Full Auto" 3D-Printable Swift Link by FreeMenDontAsk
- Yankee Boogle AR15 Full Auto Mod Swift Link
- KCAD Fuel Filter Baffles Gen 1 - by KadeCAD. DIY suppressor
- AR15 10 Round Magazine Loader - by Andrew Wunderlin. From MyMiniFactory
- 'Make Glocks Full Auto' Glock autosear
- Tactical Tusk - A 3D printable, picatinny or NVG mountable Narwhal Tusk Spike Bayonet with a detatchable and replacable tip.
- Heritage Rough Rider Mods - by Vinh Nguyen
- The Common Sense Gun Control Group (CSGCG) - A 3D printable fire control group designed for use in the FGC-9, but compatible with a wide variety of firearms - basically everything that is compatible with AR15 fire control groups.
Deterrence Dispensed Preferred Vendor List
- Aves Rails - Aves Rails provides Rails for your 3D printed firearms.
- Riptide Rails - Riptide Rails is dedicated to being a one-stop shop that offers high-quality rail solutions for your 3D-printed firearms and more!
- MAF Corporation - Manufacture d'Armes et carillons de Floride. Wind chime enthusiasts Unite!
- Cura 4.4 profiles from CHEP - Here are the profiles I use with Cura. Use at your own risk. They are not perfect but gives you a great starting point for using Cura with a Creality Ender 3, Ender 5, CR-10 and CR-10 Mini 3D Printers. Source: CHEPclub
📚 Technical Data Packages
CAD Help & Tutorials
📖 Misc. Files
- Dagny Dagger AP Ammo - The first Atlas Arms concept in development, the Dagny Dagger project will develop a new type of legally-unrestricted handgun ammunition, which in 9mm Luger is easily able to penetrate all soft body armor and some rifle-rated hard armor. This will allow citizens the first legal access to armor-penetrating bullets since 1986.
- FOSSCAD Megapack 4.8 .zip (1.2 GB) - This pack is a collection of the newest FOSSCAD CAD files including all previous Megapacks, i.e., Megapacks 4.2 (Saito), 4,3 (Tetsuo), 4.4 (Raiden), 4.5 (Otacon), 4.6 (Tachikoma) and 4.7 (Aramaki). These files are not being released by Defense Distributed or DEFCAD Incorporated.
- Ivan: email@example.com
- Webmaster of this site: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Free Or Die
⭐ Join Us
Page last updated: 2/17/2021